If you need a letter for Centrelink that confirms your UNSW enrolment details, you can request a 'Centrelink Letter' online at myUNSW

  • Log into myUNSW.
  • Navigate to My Student Profile tab > My Student Services channel > Online Services > Statements, and select the letter you need. 

Further information on requesting standard letters can be found here. If you need an Enrolment Statement, click here. You can also contact The Nucleus: Student Hub.