If you gain entry into a program at UNSW, you may be eligible for credit for courses (subjects) studied at another institution.  To be awarded these credits UNSW would need to assess the courses or combination of courses as equivalent to UNSW courses.

The awarded credits are governed by the UNSW degree program rules and the rules covering credit.  Courses awarded as credits also need to have been studied within the past 7 years.

To apply for a credit transfer you must complete one of the following Credit Transfer forms:

Generally, you will also need to provide Official Academic Transcripts and course outlines for the courses that you would like to have credit granted. You will not need to provide course outlines for courses that are found on the UNSW Credit transfer tool.

Further details can be found on the UNSW Website and at the UNSW Credit Transfer tool.