Current undergraduate students can apply via myUNSW to transfer between UNSW undergraduate programs.This is called an Internal Program Transfer (IPT).

To submit an IPT request:

  1. Login to your myUNSW account
  2. Select the My Student Profile tab
  3. Click Internal Program Transfer under the 'Online Services' heading
  4. Enter the details for the program that you would like to transfer into and submit

A range of internal transfer options are available, including:

  • Transfer from one program to another (e.g. BE to BSc)
  • Transfer within the same Faculty (e.g. BE in Computer Engineering to BE in Chemical Engineering)
  • Transfer between single degree and dual degree programs

For information on how to apply, eligibility criteria and deadlines, along with any further details, please visit the UNSW website. Alternatively, you can contact the Program Authority of the program that you wish to transfer into.

If you do not meet the minimum IPT requirements, you can also apply to change your program through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).

Comments (0)