You will need to create a password to accept, defer, or decline your offer online. See Creating a zPass for information on how to create a password.
A: Create Password (UniPass)
- Go to the UNSW Identity Manager and click "New to UNSW? Start here..." at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required details, then click Submit. The password you create in this form is your UniPass.
B: Sign on to myUNSW
- Go to myUNSW.
- Click Sign On to go to the Web Single Sign On page.
- Enter your User ID: a lowercase 'z' followed by your UNSW student ID (e.g. z1234567).
- Enter your password: the password (UniPass) that you created in 'A' above.
C: Accept/Defer/Decline your Offer
- Click on the My Applications tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Proceed with Offer.
- You will see the welcome page. Follow the instructions/prompts here to complete the acceptance or deferment process. You will be given the option to accept/defer/decline your offer.
Click here for more information on accepting, deferring, or declining your offer.