Step One: Create Password
- Go to the UNSW Identity Manager and click "New to UNSW? Start here..." at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required details, then click Submit. The password you create in this form is your UniPass.
Step Two: Sign on to myUNSW
- Go to myUNSW
- Click Sign On to go to the Web Single Sign On page.
- Enter your User ID: a lowercase 'z' followed by your UNSW student ID (e.g. z1234567).
- Enter your password: the UniPass that you created in Step One.
Step 3: Accept/Decline/Defer your Offer
- Click on the My Applications tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Proceed with Offer.
- You will see the welcome page. Follow the instructions/prompts here to complete the acceptance or deferment process. You will be given the option to accept/decline/defer your offer.