An official academic transcript is a certified record of your full enrolment history at UNSW. Your transcript includes all courses attempted, results received, and awards conferred. It cannot be altered or separated, e.g., between undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.

Official academic transcripts can be requested online through your myUNSW account.

To order:

  1. Login to your myUNSW account
  2. Select the My Student Profile tab. 
  3. Click Academic Transcripts under the 'Online Services' heading. 
  4. Click 'New Application', confirm your details, and select your transcript option. 

Both the fast and standard service options are available online. Click here for comprehensive information on transcripts, instructions, and processing costs. 

If you have any further questions, please contact Student Central.