The due date of your standard loan may shorten for the following reasons:
- Your account will expire before the due date of the item:
- You are welcome to renew your loan via myLibrary after your account expiry date has been updated and before the due date of the item
- Your account and loans must also satisfy the automatic loan renewal criteria
- If you have any questions regarding your account expiry:
- UNSW staff members including conjoint staff and emeritus professors: please contact UNSW Human Resources
- UNSW students: please contact The Nucleus
- All UNSW Library members (non UNSW staff or students): please contact the Library
We encourage all clients to check myLibrary or the Uni-Verse app on a regular basis to ensure that you are aware of any changes to your due dates.
Failure to return your book by the amended due date will result in fines.