Check Borrowing rights to find out what you can borrow and access, how many items you can borrow, and how long you can keep them for.
Understand your responsibilities:
- Always present your own UNSW ID card when borrowing - you must have valid identification to borrow items.
- Regularly check myLibrary or Uni-Verse for changes in due dates.
- You will be blocked from borrowing and renewing items if your library fines and fees reach $20.
- Items considered lost attract additional costs and fees.
- You will be blocked from graduating if you have unpaid library fines.
Contact the Library if you have any questions about borrowing, fines and your Library account.