Make sure to check our opening hours and be familiar with any COVID Safe measures in place before travelling to campus. Details are subject to change.
Keep up-to-date with Library news and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for our latest events and updates to services. See UNSW's Responce to COVID-19 for further information on coming to campus.
UNSW Sydney Libraries are in the Kensington and Paddington (UNSW Art & Design) campuses. To find map references for Library locations or see our opening hours, see Contact us.
Visiting our campuses:
- You can plan your visit to our campuses using public transport or the Paddington/Kensington Courtesy Shuttle Bus.
- Limited paid parking is available on campus
- the nearest car park to the Main Library is via Gate 11 (Botany St)
- the nearest car park to the Law Library is via Gate 2 (High St) or Barker St Carpark via Gate 13
- Maps are available including an accessibility map for the Kensington campus.
Library services and facilities:
- See an overview of Library services and facilities
- Find Library services for students
- For non-UNSW visitors and membership information, see visiting or applying for a Library membership
- Use the mobile directory to find places inside the Main Library and Law Library